Thursday, August 21, 2014

I know we've been a little absent lately. Both Tania and I are taking a much needed break. RL can kill those creative juices so fast. But hopefully we'll be back to it soon.

Now onto the GREAT NEWS. An extremely talented artist named Soul in Shadow, (Read his works on Mr X's page), has decided to use Sable Myst as part of one of his stories. I know this isn't the Sable Myst Universe, but she does exist in the Ultra Woman Universe (See our past stories).

Anyway, SiS's stories are phenomenal and I'm so flattered that he wants to use Sable in them. With his permission I'm going to be posting all of his Jungle Babe story here and any other story he decides to use Sable in. He's an amazing talent and one of the few authors that I'm ALWAYS chomping at the bit for the next chapter. The absolute best writer and an even better person!! I'm still geeking out that someone else wants to use Sable.

SQUEEEEEE!!!!

Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment